When: March 2 & 3, 2019 (Afternoons & evenings)
- Bracket Schedule - 16 team max
- Schedule TBD based on number of teams registered
Where: Lanman Center, Payne Whitney Gym
- Yale affiliated members who are on a roster, but not members of the Payne Whitney Gym must purchase a guest pass at the front lobby desk or become a member of PWG. Guest passes are valid for one day. Graduate and professional students are considered members of the gym and must present their Yale ID and scan into the gym upon entry
Competition Level: Co-Recreational ONLY
Format: 2 divisions, single-elimination tournament with a two game guarantee (dependent on number of teams registered*). Teams who lose their first competition will play one consolation match.
- Each team consists of a minimum of 4 players with at least 1 female on the court at all times or a maximum of 5 players with at least 1 female on the court at all times. The goalie must be designated to the referees and wear a jersey or pinnie, which will be provided by the IM program.
- Teams should be prepared to play on both days and/or multiple games in one day.
*Guaranteed two games, but format dependent on number of teams registered.
Registration: Starts February 7 and closes on February 25 OR when all slots are filled (16 teams max)
2. Create your roster
3. Complete and submit the registration form by the deadline (2/25/19).