1. Submit all registration materials by the registration deadline.
2. Attend the scheduled captains meeting. If the captain cannot attend, a representative must be sent to the meeting instead.
3. Distribute important IM information and schedules to teammates.
4. Communicate with the IM coordinator and other captains of scheduling requests in a timely manner.
5. Accountable for team’s sportsmanship
a. Captains should set an example for teammates by playing within the IM guidelines and exhibiting a high level of sportsmanship.
b. Captains should address player conduct situations involving their team before the on-site supervisor must intervene.
6. Be knowledgeable of all game and eligibility rules.
7. Ensure all teammates meet the eligibility requirements.
8. Inform teammates of any scheduling changes and IM updates.